My Blog List

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's COMING !



Most of us are concentrating on the upcoming holidays. The food, drinks and don't forget the presents. Oooh and let's not forget my birthday. ;)  Yes I have all these things on my mind too and my training as well.  When I signed up for the RKC in August it seemed so far away but it's already December! So what's in store for me this month?  Well aside from my training designed by the coach to help me work on technique and getting stronger, Im challenging myself to do pullups/chinups for the enitre month of December (yes everyday). My standing Nov 30 was 2 chinups 1 pull up. On December 31 I’ll retest for how many of each I can do. The evil bf/coach challenged everyone to get better this month. He told us to pick one thing to really focus on just oneee thing.  It seems so simple, right? Its very interesting that most of us try to get better at five things at once and end up not accomplishing any of them! I will take on the challenge and get better. That being said off to do more chin-ups. =)


Elizabeth M

1 comment: